800.443.8987 orders@eglomisedesigns.com ♦ Go to our Facebook page for announcements and new schools.

Davidson College

Established in 1837, Davidson is named after Brigadier General William Lee Davidson, whose property was purchased to build the school.

Our historic rendering features the Chambers Building which houses most of the classrooms for non-arts and non-science majors.  Named for Maxwell Chambers, the first building burned in 1921 and was reconstructed in 1929.

Reminiscent of the French églomisé style, our Traditional scenes offer a most distinctive and professional gift of luxury.  Well suited for display in either home or office, they are a source of pride for both sender and receiver.  The paperweight, most glass products and “mini” products feature red trim.  Mirrors and pictures are ready to hang.  Boxes include quality brass fittings.  Proudly made in America.





Related Items