Boxford Ma Holyoke French House ~ Antique
The Holyoke–French House is a historical house at Elm Street and Topsfield Road in Boxford, Massachusetts.
The first house on this site was built c. 1704 as a parsonage for Boxford's first preacher, Thomas Symmes. The present house was built in 1760 for the third minister, Elizur Holyoke. This house (as the name suggests) is known for two of the families that resided there, the Holyokes and the Frenches. This house is now owned by the Boxford Historical Society.
Reminiscent of a fine old English engraving, our Antique scenes offer a most distinctive and professional gift of luxury. Well suited for display in either home or office, they are a source of pride for both sender and receiver. The paperweight is bordered in black and has a felt bottom. Picture, mirror and wood box are all matted with an antique white mat featuring blue and gold trim. Mirrors and pictures are ready to hang. Boxes include quality brass fittings. Proudly made in America.