Darien Meeting House and School ~ Antique
Darien Meeting House and School, Circa 1835, in Darien Connecticut. Also called the Middlesex Parish Meetinghouse, it was built in 1744.
Reminiscent of a fine old English engraving, our Antique scenes offer a most distinctive and professional gift of luxury. Well suited for display in either home or office, they are a source of pride for both sender and receiver. The paperweight is bordered in black and has a felt bottom. Picture, mirror and wood box are all matted with an antique white mat featuring school color and gold trim. Mirrors and pictures are ready to hang. Boxes include quality brass fittings. Proudly made in America.