Edgartown Light is a lighthouse located in Edgartown, Massachusetts, United States, where it marks the entrance to Edgartown Harbor and Katama Bay. It is one of five lighthouses on the island of Martha's Vineyard. The first lighthouse, a two-story wooden structure that also served as the keeper's house, was constructed in 1828. It was demolished, and replaced by the current cast-iron tower, in 1939. Originally located on an artificial island 1/4 miles (~ 400 meters) from shore, the lighthouse is now surrounded by a beach formed, since 1939, by sand accumulating around the stone causeway connecting it to the mainland.
Reminiscent of the French églomisé style, our Traditional scenes offer a most distinctive and professional gift of luxury. Well suited for display in either home or office, they are a source of pride for both sender and receiver. The paperweight, most glass products and “mini” products feature blue trim. Mirrors and pictures are ready to hang. Boxes include quality brass fittings. Proudly made in America.