Faneuil Hall Boston MA
Part of the Boston National Historical Parks and the Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall has been a marketplace and meeting hall since 1743. The site of many historical speeches, the original building was destroyed by fire in 1761, leaving only the brick walls, and was rebuilt in 1762. During the British occupation of Boston (1775) it was used as a theatre, and was expanded in 1806 by Charles Bulfinch who added a third floor. It was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1960.
Reminiscent of the French églomisé style, our Traditional scenes offer a most distinctive and professional gift of luxury. Well suited for display in either home or office, they are a source of pride for both sender and receiver. The paperweight, most glass products and “mini” products feature blue trim. Mirrors and pictures are ready to hang. Boxes include quality brass fittings. Proudly made in America.