Fitchburg Massachusetts Coggshall Park ~ Antique
Coggshall Park is a Victorian park with miles of wooded trails branching out from around Mirror Lake, which is encircled by a walking path. Stone steps built into a hillside face a gazebo on the water, making this a popular spot for weddings and photos. A classic stone house on the property overlooks Mirror Lake. The tables and benches scattered around the park draw picnickers as well as those simply seeking a place to relax. A playground sits adjacent to the pond and a disc golf course.
Coggshall Park was a gift to the City from Mr. Henry Coggshall, an executive of The Fitchburg Gas Company, and his wife in 1894. The initial donation included 86 acres (35 ha), but the couple subsequently purchased and donated additional parcels to create the 212-acre park that exists today. Coggshall Park also abuts a large parcel of conservation land and a bird sanctuary, providing a total of approximately 300 acres (120 ha) for visitors to enjoy.
Reminiscent of a fine old English engraving, our Antique scenes offer a most distinctive and professional gift of luxury. Well suited for display in either home or office, they are a source of pride for both sender and receiver. The paperweight is bordered in black and has a felt bottom. Picture, mirror and wood box are all matted with an antique white mat featuring blue and gold trim. Mirrors and pictures are ready to hang. Boxes include quality brass fittings. Proudly made in America.