Lansdale Pennsylvania ~ Train Station
Lansdale station, also known as the Lansdale Transportation Center, It was originally built in 1902 by the Reading Company, opening on February 7, 1903; a freight house was added in 1909. Historically, the station hosted the Interstate Express (north to Syracuse) and the Scranton Flyer (north to Scranton). Additionally, the station served commuter trains on the Reading's branch to Bethlehem until service was ended in 1981.
Reminiscent of the French églomisé style, our Traditional scenes offer a most distinctive and professional gift of luxury. Well suited for display in either home or office, they are a source of pride for both sender and receiver. The paperweight, most glass products and “mini” products feature blue trim. Mirrors and pictures are ready to hang. Boxes include quality brass fittings. Proudly made in America.