Lawrenceville Georgia ~ Gwinnett County Courthouse
The Gwinnett Historic Courthouse is an historic government building located at 185 West Crogan Street in Lawrenceville in Gwinnett County, Georgia. The original county courthouse burned in 1872. The present day Courthouse was built in 1885. It served as the center of county business for over a century.
Reminiscent of the French églomisé style, our Traditional scenes offer a most distinctive and professional gift of luxury. Well suited for display in either home or office, they are a source of pride for both sender and receiver. The paperweight, most glass products and “mini” products feature red trim. Mirrors and pictures are ready to hang. Boxes include quality brass fittings. Proudly made in America.