Thomasville Georgia ~ Thomas County Courthouse
The Thomas County Courthouse is an historic government building built in 1858 and located on North Broad Street in Thomasville, Georgia, the seat of Thomas County. It was designed by architect John Wind.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places on June 22, 1970.
Reminiscent of the French églomisé style, our Traditional scenes offer a most distinctive and professional gift of luxury. Well suited for display in either home or office, they are a source of pride for both sender and receiver. The paperweight, most glass products and “mini” products feature red trim. Mirrors and pictures are ready to hang. Boxes include quality brass fittings. Proudly made in America.